Versant RN - Neuro ICU Job
Full Job Title: Versant Registered Nurse Neuro ICU
Job Number: 16009875
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: 12 Hour Night
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN - FT NIGHTS
5 ICU provides nursingcare to the Neuroscience patients whom are critically or acutely ill orinjured. The age of our patients includes the adolescent, adult, and geriatricpopulations. The department delivers care through personnel specificallytrained and educated to meet the needs of the patient population. Care isprovided twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) on 5 ICU is a professional practitioner who manages and directs nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessment / reassessment.
- Establishes and coordinates a plan of care based on analysis on the initial assessment data, patient diagnosis, physician orders and established standards of care.
- Provides and documents nursing interventions based on assessed patient needs, plan of care, and changes in patient condition.
- Documents the effectiveness of nursing care and modifies plan of care as patient progresses toward expected outcomes.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formalagenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share yourexperiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple astexting with a friend.Clickhereto register today!
- Minimum Education: RN licensure in the State of Missouri
- Working Conditions: May be exposed to the risk of blood borne diseases. Exposure to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, and illness). Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Handles emergency and crisis situations. Subject to irregular hours.
- Physical Requirements: Occasional prolonged standing/walking. Occasionally lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
Back to top