Transplant Coordinator - Operating Room Job
Full Job Title: Transplant Coordinator operating Room
Job Number: 17016655
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Days
Hours: 6:45AM - 3:15PM
Provides oversight fordevelopment and implementation of quality improvement and patient safetyinitiatives for transplant services. Responsible for policy development andcompliance for donation and transplant related regulatory agencies includingCMS, UNOS and Joint Commission. The position is also responsible for theanalysis of quality and performance improvement data for the Transplant Centerthrough coordination of information including data collection, analysis andtrending of required regulatory indicators, medical staff quality and reviewactivities, external agency review and other select clinical outcomesmeasurement. This position provides expertise and leadership in maintainingcompliance with requirements of regulatory and accreditation agencies specificto transplant services including The Joint Commission, CMS, and UNOS. Thisposition serves to educate staff and physicians throughout the system onregulatory/accrediting requirements to promote readiness and compliance.
· RN Missouri License
· 2-3 years experience inquality improvement, performance improvement or regulatory experience;transplant background preferred.
· BSN preferred
· Contact with patientsunder a wide variety of circumstances
· Exposure to risk ofblood borne diseases.
· Subject to irregularhours
· Subject to varying andunpredictable or crisis situations
· Pressure due to multipledemands
· Exposure to unpleasantelements (accidents,illness)
Back to top