Talent Acquisition Specialist Job
Full Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Number: 17011556
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Facilitates full cycle recruiting process, with the goal ofsecuring the right talent in support of our healthcare mission. Sources,screens, engages, qualifies and communicates with applicants for assignedopenings.
- Works with hiring leaders and human resource partners to build anddeliver sourcing strategies for assigned service lines. Responsible foridentifying, interviewing, evaluating, and assisting in selection of qualifiedcandidates to meet staffing needs.
- Maintains and develops strong partnershipswith management, and candidates. Proactively identifies future needs of thebusiness units; scoping positions and developing creative sourcing strategies.
- Seeks new methods and innovative solutions toidentify and attract the best candidates.
- Recruits for a variety of clinical& non-clinical roles within the organization from entry to senior level.
- Utilizes compensation tools andprocesses to create and deliver job offers within the existing SSM Health SaintLouis University compensation structure.
- Expertly uses, tracks, dispositionsand communicates with applicants in the applicant tracking system, positioncontrol and other tools used for work related to this position.
- Acts the hospital's representative at recruitment events andcareer fairs, various colleges and universities.
- Promotes teamwork across thedepartment and within assigned business units by maintaining positive andproductive relationships and utilizing effective problem solving skills.
- Understands, embraces and modelsthe SSM exceptional service standards.
- Stays informed of trends and needsand innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive inrecruiting practices. Utilizes metrics for personalperformance tracking
- Completes other sourcing, recruitment,marketing and retention projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited College or University in HR or business related field required.
- Previous experience in healthcare or hospital environment required.
- 2 years of recruiting experience in complex, fast pace and competitive environment required.
- Experience with social media recruitment preferred.
- Experience required and proficiency utilizing databases, and applicant tracking systems (Taleo a plus).
- Understanding of the Mission and Values of SSM Health and the Franciscan Sisters of Mary.
- Ability and desire to integrate CQI principles and tools into work processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the workload volume required for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with senior leaders.
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills.
Back to top