Senior Pharmacy Technician Job
Full Job Title: Sr Pharmacy Tech
Job Number: 16017367
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Evenings
- The Senior Pharmacy Technician prepares intravenous admixtures, parenteral nutrition solutions, cancer chemotherapy medications, enters medication orders and maintains patient profiles, and assists the pharmacist in clinical duties, medication dispensing and order filling.
- Develops and maintains pharmacy information system order entry and report generation skills. Reviews medication inventory, places vendor orders, receives medications, and processes paperwork.
- Delivers, picks up and debits/credits pharmacy items from nursing areas.
- Maintains complete and accurate patient records. Performs clinical pharmacy support services and interventions.
- Provides service excellence to the customers of Saint Louis University Hospital by delivering timely, high quality care in a courteous and respectful manner.
- High school diploma required.
- Successful completion of a technician training course and demonstrated math and computer skills.
- Two years of relevant pharmacy technician or experience is preferred.
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT) by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Missouri Pharmacy Technician Registration.
Join our recruiters for anonline chat on Tuesdays or Thursdays from 9-10am. There is no formalagenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share yourexperiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simpleas texting with a friend. Clickhereto register today!
Back to top