Radiology Technician Job
Full Job Title: Radiology Tech
Job Number: 18002784
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Under the direction of the Radiology Director and Manager produces quality diagnostic medical radiographs to ensure proper diagnosis and quality patient care.
- Performs general, fluoro, OR, trauma, minor specials, and portable exams.
- Demonstrates the skills to produce quality radiographs.
- Observes established departmental policies, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Attends departmental in-services and meetings as instructed by Manager.
- Performs other duties as appropriate and needed by supervisors.
Graduate of a Radiology Technology program and registry eligible required.
- ARRT certification required.
- CPR preferred.
- Two years Radiology Technology experience preferred.
- At least one year acute hospital experience.
- Must have knowledge of radiographic examinations as well as procedures requiring contrast media.
- Must be able to operate radiation equipment safely and possess knowledge of patient transfers and positioning.
- PRN staff Must be flexible to work all shifts including weekends. Will work in all areas of the hospital.
Back to top