RN - Stroke Coordinator Job
Full Job Title: RN Stroke Coordinator
Job Number: 18002251
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Days
- Working with all appropriate members of the health care team to ensure coordination of patient care of the Stroke Population through the development and use of patient care and practice standards.
- Ensures that desired patient outcomes are achieved and that variances from established parameters are evaluated and addressed as necessary. Develops plan to address physical and psycho-social needs, evaluation of evidenced based practice metrics and updates team as indicated.
- Provides consult around discharge planning issues, and patient/family teaching. Provides and manages inpatient nursing care and assures program compliance with nursing staff, medical house staff physicians, and physician faculty members.
- This position reports to the nursing director over the stroke program and works closely with a data analysis and Stroke Medical director. They will be responsible for facilitating stroke meetings and communicating core measures to the associated services. They will be expected to review charts of stroke patients and respond to acute strokes within the inpatient setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required. MSN preferred.
- At least1 year or more experience in Stroke care.
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse Licensure required.
Back to top