RN - Outpatient Surgery Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse Outpatient Surgery
Job Number: 17011419
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Part Time (Not Benefit Eligible), Days
Hours: 6am-430pm or 730am- 6pm
- The South Campus Operating Room deals with Ophthalmology surgery patients and sports medicine/minor Orthopedic surgery patients.
- The OR ACU/PACU RN manages and directs nursing care activities during the patients' perioperative experience and coordinates care planning with other disciplines.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessment.
- Establishes and coordinates a plan of care based on analysis of the initial assessment data, patient diagnosis and physician orders.
- Provides and documents nursing interventions based assessed patient needs, plan of care, and changes in patient condition.
- Current Missouri RN License.
- ACLS and PALS certification required.
- Good IV skills.
- Ability to handle a fast paced work environment and flexibility with work hours.
- 5 years Operating Room experience in clinical service lines preferred.
- Computer skills necessary to navigate Epic, and clinical related I.S. systems.
- CNOR and BSN/BS strongly preferred
Back to top