RN - Neurosurgery Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse Neurosurgery WEO Nights
Job Number: 17006006
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Night, Weekends
Hours: 7:00PM - 7:00AM
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN - NEUROSURGERY
FT, WEEKEND OPTION, NIGHTS
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES
Come find your niche in Neuro! We are looking for dynamic nurses to join our team. The Neuroscience service line is a fast-growing field with many advancements in the management of nervous system disorders due to our in depth understanding of how the nervous system works. St. Louis University Hospital is an Academic Medical and Level One Trauma Center with a focus on patients, families, and career development. Our Primary Stroke certified units specialize in advanced stroke care, neurological conditions, and groundbreaking neurosurgical interventions. Join our team and be part of the Grand New SLUH!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) on 5 South is a professional practitioner who manages and directs nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessment / reassessment.
- Establishes and coordinates a plan of care based on analysis on the initial assessment data, patient diagnosis, physician orders and established standards of care.
- Provides and documents nursing interventions based on assessed patient needs, plan of care, and changes in patient condition.
- Documents the effectiveness of nursing care and modifies plan of care as patient progresses toward expected outcomes.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend. Click here to register today!
- RN licensure in the State of Missouri, BSN preferred.
- Skilled in care of neurosurgery, neurology patients including all technical skills associated with the ability to deal with many behavioral challenges
- May be exposed to the risk of blood borne diseases. Exposure to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, and illness). Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Handles emergency and crisis situations. Subject to irregular hours.
- Physical Requirements: Occasional prolonged standing/walking. Occasionally lifts positions, pushes and/or transfers patients. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
Back to top