RN - Neurosurgery Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse Neurosurgery
Job Number: 16008565
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Nights
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN - FT NIGHTS
$10K SIGN ON BONUS
*Must have 2 years of experience to receive bonus
5 South provides 24 hours acute nursing care to neurosurgery, urology, medical and ortho-spine patients who are acutely ill, injured, or have pre-existing disease process who are in the adolescent, adult, and geriatric stages of life. Nurses on 5 south have the chance to work with a nationally known neurosurgeon on the cutting edge of this field.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) on 5 South is a professional practitioner who manages and directs nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessment / reassessment.
- Establishes and coordinates a plan of care based on analysis on the initial assessment data, patient diagnosis, physician orders and established standards of care.
- Provides and documents nursing interventions based on assessed patient needs, plan of care, and changes in patient condition.
- Documents the effectiveness of nursing care and modifies plan of care as patient progresses toward expected outcomes.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formalagenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share yourexperiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple astexting with a friend.Clickhereto register today!
- Minimum Education: RN licensure in the State of Missouri
- Working Conditions: May be exposed to the risk of blood borne diseases. Exposure to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, and illness). Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Handles emergency and crisis situations. Subject to irregular hours.
- Physical Requirements: Occasional prolonged standing/walking. Occasionally lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
Back to top