RN - Neurosurgery Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse Neurosurgery
Job Number: 16008567
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Nights
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN - WEO NIGHTS
- The Registered Nurse (RN) on 5 South is a professional practitioner who manages and directs nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessment / reassessment.
- Establishes and coordinates a plan of care based on analysis on the initial assessment data, patient diagnosis, physician orders and established standards of care.
- Provides and documents nursing interventions based on assessed patient needs, plan of care, and changes in patient condition.
- Documents the effectiveness of nursing care and modifies plan of care as patient progresses toward expected outcomes.
- RN licensure in the State of Missouri, BSN preferred.
- Skilled in care of neurosurgery, neurology patients including all technical skills associated with the ability to deal with many behavioral challenges
- May be exposed to the risk of blood borne diseases. Exposure to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, and illness). Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Handles emergency and crisis situations. Subject to irregular hours.
- Physical Requirements: Occasional prolonged standing/walking. Occasionally lifts positions, pushes and/or transfers patients. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
Back to top