RN - Neurology Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse Neuro ENT
Job Number: 17012803
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Day, Days
Hours: 7:00AM - 7:30PM
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN - FT- DAYS
$10K SIGN ON BONUS*
*Must have at least two years of nursing experience to qualify for sign on bonus*
Come find your niche in Neuro! We are looking for dynamic nurses to join ourteam. The Neuroscience service line is a fast-growing field with manyadvancements in the management of nervous system disorders due to our in depthunderstanding of how the nervous system works. St. Louis University Hospital isan Academic Medical and Level One Trauma Center with a focus on patients,families, and career development. Our Primary Stroke certified units specializein advanced stroke care, neurological conditions, and head, and neck disorders.Join our team and be part of the Grand New SLUH!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) on 5 North is a professional practitioner who manages and directs nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessment / reassessment.
- Establishes and coordinates a plan of care based on analysis on the initial assessment data, patient diagnosis, physician orders and established standards of care.
- Provides and documents nursing interventions based on assessed patient needs, plan of care, and changes in patient condition.
- Documents the effectiveness of nursing care and modifies plan of care as patient progresses toward expected outcomes.
· Minimum Education: RN licensurein the State of Missouri
· Working Conditions:Maybe exposed to the risk of blood borne diseases. Exposure to unpleasantelements (accidents, injuries, and illness). Subject to varying andunpredictable situations. Handles emergency and crisis situations. Subject toirregular hours.
· Physical Requirements:Occasional prolonged standing/walking. Occasionally lifts, positions, pushes and/ortransfers patients. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
Back to top