RN - Neurology Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse Neurology Nights
Job Number: 16011046
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Nights
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN - FT- NIGHTS
$10K SIGN ON BONUS*
*Must have at least two years of nursing experience to qualify for sign on bonus*
Come find your niche in Neuro! We are looking for dynamic nurses to join our team. The Neuroscience service line is a fast-growing field with many advancements in the management of nervous system disorders due to our in depth understanding of how the nervous system works. St. Louis University Hospital is an Academic Medical and Level One Trauma Center with a focus on patients, families, and career development. Our Primary Stroke certified units specialize in advanced stroke care, neurological conditions, and head, and neck disorders. Join our team and be part of the Grand New SLUH!
- The Registered Nurse (RN) on 5 North is a professional practitioner who manages and directs nursing care activities during the patient's hospital stay and coordinates care planning with other disciplines utilizing a patient / customer driven approach.
- Performs comprehensive nursing assessment / reassessment.
- Establishes and coordinates a plan of care based on analysis on the initial assessment data, patient diagnosis, physician orders and established standards of care.
- Provides and documents nursing interventions based on assessed patient needs, plan of care, and changes in patient condition.
- Documents the effectiveness of nursing care and modifies plan of care as patient progresses toward expected outcomes.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend.Click hereto register today!
- Minimum Education: RN licensure in the State of Missouri
- Working Conditions: May be exposed to the risk of blood borne diseases. Exposure to unpleasant elements (accidents, injuries, and illness). Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Handles emergency and crisis situations. Subject to irregular hours.
- Physical Requirements: Occasional prolonged standing/walking. Occasionally lifts, positions, pushes and/or transfers patients. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
Back to top