RN - Interventional Radiology Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse interventional Radiology
Job Number: 18001643
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 10 Hour Day
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional practitioner who assesses manages, directs, and provides nursing care activities before, during and after the procedures in the Interventional Radiology Department.
- Provides nursing support during diagnostic and interventional procedures performed by members of the Interventional Team. Service lines include Interventional Radiology, Peripheral Vascular, Nephrology, and Neurology.
- Establishes, coordinates and evaluates a plan of care based on analysis of assessment data, patient diagnosis, lab data, tests, procedures, physician orders, protocols and standards of care and other information as relevant for the patient undergoing Interventional Radiology procedures.
- MO RN license required
- ACLS/BLS certification required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Moderate Sedation, ED, ICU or CCL experience preferred
- Call required
Back to top