RN - Behavioral Health Job
Full Job Title: RN Charge Behavioral Health
Job Number: 17015899
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
RN Charge, Weekend Option Days
Adult Behavioral Health
The Charge Nurse is a professional practitioner who assesses, manages, directs and provides nursing care activities for the inpatient units / clinical areas. She/he is responsible for the planning, organization, delegation and completion of patient and unit activities for a specific shift. The charge nurse focuses on the quality and outcomes of care and facilitates the role and responsibilities of the team members.
Minimum Education: RN licensure in the State of Missouri
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience desired.
- Satisfactory performance appraisals.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism in working relationships and during delivery of care.
- Possesses good problem solving abilities including follow up and reporting. Remains calm and is able to handle highly stressful situations.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Is available for variable shifts.
- Energetic and motivated.
Back to top