Nurse Manager - ER Job
Full Job Title: Nurse Manager Emergency Room
Job Number: 17008711
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Evenings
- The Nurse Manager plans, organizes, directs and evaluates clinical and administrative activities for the Emergency Department. Implements and interprets policies, procedures, standards and regulations for nursing personnel, patients, medical staff, and the public. She/he maintains twenty-four hour accountability for all activities of the unit.
- Acts on behalf of the ED Director of Nursing in his/her absence. Less than 20 % of duties are related to direct patient care.
- Effectively plans, organizes and evaluates work duties of self and department staff to promote quality nursing and positive patient care outcomes.
- Builds and leads a high performing Team: Motivates, inspires and develops employees to accomplish stated outcomes and results.
- Organizational Teamwork and Collaboration: Collaboratively works with peers and others to set and achieve interdepartmental / organizational goals and to resolve barriers to interdepartmental / organizational performance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- Three years clinical management experience in the ED.
- Current Missouri Registered Nurse Licensure
- Certification: Current TNCC, ACLS, ENPC required. TNS, CEN preferred.
Back to top