Nuclear Medicine Technician Job
Full Job Title: Nuclear Medicine Technician
Job Number: 16015089
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Per Diem
- The PET technologist is responsible for performing all types of PET imaging.
- Provides appropriate patient care for the exams.
- Administers radiopharmaceuticals specific for PET imaging.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend. Click here to register today!
- Graduate of an accredited Nuclear Medicine Program
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMCTB) and/or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists-Nuclear AART (N)
- Two years of experience preferred
- Basic Cardiac Life Support for Healthcare Workers
Back to top