MRI Technician Job
Full Job Title: MRI Tech PRN
Job Number: 16008969
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Per Diem
- Under the direction of the Radiologist, Director, and Manager performs diagnostic medical imaging examinations by magnetic resonance.
- Observes establishes departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Prepares written documentation as required by the profession and the department.
- Uses Hospital/Radiology system according to established policy.
- Follows hospital and radiology policies: handles bio-hazardous waste appropriately, and follows safety and infection control policies.
- High school, Associates degree preferred.
- Must have applicable MR experience with various advanced magnetic resonance imaging equipment, 1-3 years MR experience in a level 1 trauma facility preferred, previous academic facility experience preferred.
- Experience with Siemens, Philips and Hitachi MR platforms preferred.
- Must be team oriented, able to multitask and excellent patient/visitor satisfaction skills.
- BLS, ARRT, additional certification in MR preferred.
- Exposure to blood and body fluid.
- Exposure to blood borne pathogens and other biological hazards.
- Subject to varying or unpredictable situations.
- Occasionally subject to irregular hours.
Back to top