Lead Respiratory Therapist Job
Full Job Title: Lead Respiratory Therapist
Job Number: 17016011
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Day, Rotating Weekends
- The respiratorycare lead, under the direction of the Director and Supervisor, willassist in the organizing, directing and overseeing the technical aspects of theoperation and activities of the Respiratory Care Department.
- They will alsoperform all respiratory care diagnostic and therapeutic procedures provided bythe Department of Respiratory Care.
- They should be energetic and motivated tosupport the success of a growing service.
- The respiratory therapist lead should refer to supervisory personnel in any doubtful situation.
- Graduate of an AMA approved school Respiratory Therapy preferred.
- Leadership skills are desirable and should be demonstrated.
- Registered/Certified with the N.B.R.C
- Licensed RRT in the state of Missouri required.
Back to top