Imaging Quality Coordinator Job
Full Job Title: imaging Quality Coordinator
Job Number: 17016803
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Days
- The Quality and Inventory ControlCoordinator under the direction of the Imaging Supervisor and Manager isresponsible to insure operational efficiency and meet quality metrics.
- Primary function is the appropriate chargingof supplies with regular review to meet compliance requirements, InventoryManagement (perpetual and non-perpetual) and Quality Assurance/PI.
- TheQuality and Inventory Coordinator will maintain records related to QualityAssurance, data collection for publically reported metrics, productivitymonitoring, inventory control and purchase requisitions
- ARRT Registered Technologist required
- Previous experience inInterventional Radiology preferred.
- PC and Internetliteracy. Proficiency with common desktopprograms including word processing.
Back to top