Graduate Nurse - Versant Job
Full Job Title: Versant Graduate Nurse
Job Number: 17000230
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Varied
Hours: Several options available
SSM Health - Saint Louis University Hospital
Versant Graduate RN Residency Program Application
*We are accepting applications for the October 16, 2017 & February 19, 2018 cohorts in the following areas:
- Emergency Room
- Operating Room
- Critical Care
- Behavioral Health
- Defining a comprehensive baseline set of measurements and outcomes, evidence-based structure, processes, and content
- Integrating, teaching, monitoring, and managing adherence to those standards
- Objectively evaluating success in achieving the RN residency goals
- Be a graduate with less than six months experience and Missouri RN license (successful completion of the NCLEX exam, proof of RN licensure)
- Have a GPA of 3.0 in nursing and science curriculum
- Provide official college transcript
- Have two professional references, at least one from a clinical instructor
- Letter of intent that answers:
- What influenced you to pursue a career in nursing?
- Why are you interested in the Versant RN Residency Program?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- An essay stating the particular nursing department you wish to work in and why.
Back to top