Community Events Technician Job
Full Job Title: Community events Tech
Job Number: 18001540
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Provides basic first aid services and/or participates in clinical health screenings in the community.
- Is responsible for meeting the basic needs of the patient by providing skilled levels of field patient care under the direction of the Community Outreach Coordinator.
- Is accountable for all basic emergency care he/she delivers and is responsible for adhering to all policies and procedures.
- Performs clerical duties necessary to the functioning of the respective departments.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent and at least 18 years of age required. Post High School vocational / specialized training required (Prehospital or emergency department experience, EMT, etc.).
- Basic Life Support course & EMT License required, or documented emergency or first aid experience.
- 2 year previous experience in health care preferred.
Back to top