Charge RN - Emergency Room Job
Full Job Title: Charge Nurse Emergency Room
Job Number: 17012579
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Night
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Charge RN - Emergency Department
The Charge Nurse is a professional practitioner whoassesses, manages, directs and provides nursing care activities for theinpatient units / clinical areas. She/heis responsible for the planning, organization, delegation and completion ofpatient and unit activities for a specific shift. Thecharge nurse focuses on the quality and outcomes of care and facilitates therole and responsibilities of the team members.
- Minimum Education: RN licensure in the State of Missouri
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience in ED critical care desired
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism in working relationships and during delivery of care.
- Possesses good problem solving abilities including follow up and reporting.
- Remains calm and is able to handle highly stressful situations.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills.
- Is available for variable shifts.
- Energetic and motivated.
Back to top