Certified Surgical Technologist Job
Full Job Title: Certified Surgical Tech
Job Number: 17012186
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 10 Hour Day
Hours: 6:45AM - 5:15PM
SaintLouis University Hospital
CertifiedSurgical Tech, Full-time
$10,000 Sign on bonus with 2 years of experience
- Provides technical scrub skills in the operating room during surgical procedures and assists surgical team as needed in any other capacity, according to established procedures.
- Performs care for patient safety and well-being. Able to scrub any procedure in primary cluster skillfully.
- Cooperates with other personnel to achieve department and interdepartmental objectives, and maintain good employee relations.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Prior OR experience preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited surgical technician program required.
- Must be able to travel to and between operating rooms at a rapid pace. May be required to wear protective clothing such as masks, gowns, and gloves in addition to adhering to the department dress code. Regularly exposed to risk of bloodborne disease.
- Must be able to work with electrical equipment. May be exposed to hot/cold materials and chemical agents (see MDS sheets). May be exposed to latex.
- Must be able to work alone, with others, and around others. Must have good organization, planning, reasoning, judgment, problem solving, and safety awareness skills.
Back to top