Certified Surgical Tech - Interventional Radiology Job
Full Job Title: Certified Surgical Tech interventional Radiology Per Diem
Job Number: 17008520
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: PRN, Days
Provides technical scrub skills in the operating room during surgical procedures and assists surgical team as needed in any other capacity, according to established procedures.
Performs care for patient safety and well-being. Able to scrub any procedure in primary cluster skillfully.
Cooperates with other personnel to achieve department and interdepartmental objectives, and maintain good employee relations.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Graduate from an accredited surgical tech program required
- Minimum of 18 months of experience required.
- Must be able to travel to and between operating rooms at a rapid pace. May be required to wear protective clothing such as masks, gowns, and gloves in addition to adhering to the department dress code. Regularly exposed to risk of bloodborne disease.
- Must be able to work with electrical equipment. May be exposed to hot/cold materials and chemical agents (see MDS sheets). May be exposed to latex.
- Must be able to work alone, with others, and around others. Must have good organization, planning, reasoning, judgment, problem solving, and safety awareness skills.
Back to top