Case Manager - RN Job
Full Job Title: Case Manager RN
Job Number: 17004064
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Varied
Effectivelyplans and organizes work duties of self and unit staff to promote quality CareCoordination activities.
Oversees staffing daily to provide adequate coverage to meet patient's needs.
Orients employees to designated job duties.
Motivates and inspires employees to accomplish goals and objectives.
Develops employees to meet the goals and objectives of the department and theorganization.
Collaboratively works with peers and others to set and achieveinterdepartmental/organizational goals and to resolve
barriers to interdepartmental/organizational performance.
Works constructively to achieve department and organizational goals andobjectives.
Maintains quality nursing practices to achieve the hospital's principles andcommitments.
|Graduate of RN program from accredited school required. BSN preferred.|
- Current State of Missouri License.
- CPR required.
- 5 years med-surg/critical care experience required.
- 2-3 years of hospital case management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of case management and resources; knowledge of DRG, health care finance and third party payment
- Should be proficient in data entry, phone management, small group presentation and basic computer skills.
- Excellent verbal/written/organizational skills; able to work independently and as part of a team.
Back to top