Cardiac Sonographer Job
Full Job Title: Cardiac Sonographer
Job Number: 17014301
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Days, Varied
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
FT - Days
$5000 Sign-on Bonus
- Performs cardiac ultrasound studies and maintains the daily activities of the Echocardiography Laboratory.
- Performs cardiac ultrasound procedures according to established ARDMS guidelines, the Echo Lab policy and procedures manual and standards set forth by the Intersocietal Commission for the Voluntary Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories.
- Completes patient billing list to insure accurate and timely billing of the procedure.
- Completes database entry of all procedures done in the Echo Lab.
- Supports all functions, goals and objectives of the department as well as development of any new programs that involve the Echo Lab.
- Graduate of an Allied Health program in Echocardiography/Cardiac Imaging.
- Registered (RDCS and /or RCS).
- Registered Cardiac Sonographer.
- BLS required.
- Experience in performing adult transthoracic echo, pharmacologic and treadmill stress echo procedures. Assistance with Transesophageal echo procedures may be required.
- Strong computer skills and/or PACS experience.
- Ability to compile statistics and file patient charts/tapes.
- Various ultrasound and Doppler equipment skills to perform cardiac procedures.
Back to top