Full Job Title: CRNA
Job Number: 17004677
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
SSM Saint Louis University Hospital
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, PRN
- The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist is responsible for the accurate and timely performance of various anesthetic techniques in an appropriate manner so that anesthesia services consistently provide high quality patient care. These techniques include the administration of anesthetics, monitoring of anesthetized patients, as well as pre-op evaluation of the patient and post-op follow-up.
|- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing plus graduation from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia. |
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in Missouri
- Certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Experienced in anesthesia clinical practice preferred, but new graduates are welcome.
- May supervise SRNA's, residence, or medical students.
- Must have valid MO RN license. Must maintain certification through American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
Back to top