CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Endoscopy Job
Full Job Title: CRNA Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Endoscopy
Job Number: 17016001
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 10 Hour Day
Hours: 7:00AM - 3:30PM
SSM Saint LouisUniversity Hospital
CRNA - Certified RegisteredNurse Anesthetist- Endoscopy
$20,000 sign on bonus for experienced candidates
- The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist is responsible for the accurate and timely performance of various anesthetic techniques in an appropriate manner so that anesthesia services consistently provide high quality patient care. These techniques include the administration of anesthetics, monitoring of anesthetized patients, as well as pre-op evaluation of the patient and post-op follow-up.
- Administration of intravenous, gaseous and other anesthetics to render persons insensible to pain during surgical procedures, deliveries and other medical and dental procedures.
- Maintenance of anesthesia at required levels, supports life functions during this period and takes appropriate corrective actions when necessitated by abnormal patient responses.
- Ability to provide professional observation and resuscitative care until the patient has regained control of their vital functions.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing plus graduation from an accredited school of nurse anesthesia.
- Must be licensed as a registered nurse in Missouri
- Certified by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Experienced in anesthesia clinical practice preferred, but new graduates are welcome.
- May supervise SRNA's, residence, or medical students.
- Must have valid MO RN license. Must maintain certification through American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
Back to top