Anesthesia Technician Job
Full Job Title: Anesthesia Tech
Job Number: 17007167
Facility: SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Evenings
Hours: 3:00 PM-11:30PM
SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital
FT - Evenings
- Provides support to Anesthesia practitioners and other departments.
- Assists in room set-up and tear down between cases.
- Maintains anesthesia equipment, instrumentation and supplies.
- Provides technical support for anesthesia procedures, lab tests, and equipment.
- Maintains infection control measures
- Ensures that an adequate amount of properly cleaned and / or sterilized equipment and supplies are available for use by the anesthesia department
- Performs special support functions as needed in operation of Department of Anesthesia
- Reports to the Manager of Support Services / Assistant Director of Operating Room
- High school graduate.
- One year hospital or O.R. experience preferred.
- CPR experience required.
- Must have the ability to speak, understand, and write English.
1. Must be able to travel to and between operating rooms at a rapid pace.
2. May be required to wear protective clothing such as masks, gowns, and
gloves in addition to adhering to the department dress code.
3. Regularly exposed to risk of bloodborne disease.
4. Must be able to work with electrical equipment.
5. May be exposed to hot/cold materials and chemical agents (see MDS
6. Exposure to latex.
Back to top